Roosevelt Fire Resources
Wyoming Department of Insurance
The Wyoming Department of Insurance provides assistance to consumers with questions or complaints relating to insurance coverage.
Contact: Todd Schildmeier
Phone: 307-777-6898 or 307-777-7401 or 1-800-777-6896
email@example.com (Use Roosevelt Fire in subject line)
Who is eligible? Any consumer
The Wyoming Department of Insurance can answer questions about your coverage such as:
- What is covered, what is the level of coverage?
- Time frames for replacing or rebuilding, how to ask for an extension.
- Time frames for submitting personal property inventory.
- Claims for costs associated with leaving your house (food, motel) even if it wasn’t damaged.
- DOI can assist with slow responses from insurers, or any delays in payment.
- Any other general insurance question.