Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for COVID-19 funeral expense reimbursement?

  • To apply for assistance, call FEMA’s COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Helpline at 1-844-684-6333 (TTY: 800-462-7585) Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. MDT.

I received a phone call from someone saying they needed my personal information to update their system (i.e., credit card, bank information, social security). What should I do?

  • Do not give them any information. If you did supply them with information, contact your local law enforcement.

How do I donate to Wyoming Search and Rescue?

I want to sign up for the notification/alert system in my county.

Where do I find information about employment opportunities in Homeland Security?

Immigration Questions

I have an issue with immigration. Where can I get help and answers?

  • Contact USCIS for immigration procedures, (Citizenship, VISAs, Green Cards), call 1-800-375-5283 or go to their website -

  • U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website -

  • ICE handles immigration investigations, detentions, removals, E-Verify, I9, and SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) are done by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a part of the federal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) .

  • Our office is a state office and does not handle these issues.

If you cannot find answers to your questions online you may call one of the following who may be able to help you.

U.S. ICE Homeland Security Investigations – Denver Field Office

5445 DTC Pkwy, Suite 600, Englewood, CO 80111

Phone: 303-721-3000

FAX: 720-875-2086

U.S. ICE Enforcement & Removal Operations – Denver Field Office

12445 E. Caley Ave, Centennial, CO 80111

Phone: 720-873-2899

U.S. ICE Community Relations Denver – Covering the state of Wyoming

Phone 303-361-6612

Email –